Selling real estate in the Stillwater area:
Stillwater homes for sale
If you are buying your next home in the Stillwater, Perkins, or Cushing area, please be sure to visit the section For Buyers and do a Home Search.
We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Realtor, We Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact us to have a complimentary CMA evaluation for a more detailed analysis of the value of your home. Request CMA today HERE.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. We have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance feesdepend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commissionis a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains taxare the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all feesare now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections feesare in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.