Stillwater, OK real estate and homes:
Buying real estate in the Stillwater area
This section includes information and real estate services for buying a home in the Stillwater, Perkins, Perry and surrounding areas. We recommend you use the Home Search if you are interested in searching for a home. As realtors, we are privy to some of the best homes before they go on the market. Simply fill out the Property Request form and we’ll get back to you ASAP with homes that meet your specific requirements.
We provide you with Free reports designed to help you in your search for information on purchasing the right home. The Resource Center page contains useful real estate information from sites that have been researched for you. There are sections devoted to Stillwater relocation needs, OK schools, real estate tax information, home and garden, maps and Stillwater weather.
If you are selling your home in the Stillwater area, please be sure to visit the section for selling a home to obtain an online market analysis of your home.
We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your realtors, We Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a realtors that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Click here to find out how much your closing costs could be.